Need to send a large file to Wallaceburg Bookbinding? There are a number of ways to execute this exchange safely and securely.
- Try to email the file to the Wallaceburg Help Desk – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Try using a third party sending application, like Dropbox or Send This File (free for certain file sizes).
- Upload your file using our FTP upload application to the right after obtaining your username and password in step one below.
FTP Upload Instructions
In order to use this feature, you must:
- Contact the Wallaceburg Bookbinding Help Desk for a username and password. Wallaceburg Bookbinding updates these login credentials regularly for security purposes.
- Once you have this information, you can sign-in using the provided log-in area and then proceed to submit your file.
- Please note, the uploader has a max file capacity of 100 MB – if your file is larger than this you will need to break it down into two documents and load them separately using the FTP upload tool. Please give the tool a few minutes to process your upload.
- If the file was successfully uploaded, you will see a green success message beneath the upload tool. At this time, we ask that you finalize the upload by clicking on the link that appears. This will take you to a page where you will be asked to send an email to our helpdesk confirming your submission.
- Once your email has been sent, navigate back to the FTP Upload tool in order to log out of your upload session (once logged out, you will be redirected back to the Wallaceburg Bookbinding website homepage.)